1. R&R Discount Furniture “R&R” presents the information on this web site as a service to its customers and other internet users. R&R makes no warranty or guarantee concerning the accuracy or reliability of the content of this site or other sites to which this site links. Any unauthorized downloading or distribution of any copyrighted material from this site or from sites to which this site links, without the copyright owner’s authorization, is prohibited.
2. You should assume that everything that you see or read on this site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be copied, reproduced, distributed, modified, published, downloaded, posted, or transmitted in any way, without the prior written consent of R&R or other copyright owner, EXCEPT: You may print copies of the material for your personal, non-commercial use only, provided that you do not delete or change any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notices. Unless otherwise indicated, all marks displayed on R&R internet sites are subject to the trademark rights of Rob-Vin Inc dba R&R Discount Furniture, or other copyright holder, including names identifying our products, and corporate logos and emblems. Modifying, distributing or using for any purpose the material in any R&R web site which is copyrighted or otherwise protected under intellectual property laws directly violates R&R’s intellectual property rights. The material contained in this web site is copyrighted, is protected by worldwide copyright laws and treaty provisions, and is provided for lawful purposes only.
3. R&R makes no warranty or guarantee concerning the accuracy or reliability of the content at this site or other sites to which the site links. All information concerning products is based on current information at the time of programming. R&R reserves the right to make changes at any time, without notice, in the information contained on this internet site, including without limitation, discontinuing or changing colors, materials, fabrics, designs, or specifications. Without limiting the foregoing, this WEB SITE AND THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE AND OTHER MATERIAL AVAILABLE ON OR ACCESSIBLE THROUGH THIS WEB SITE is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
4. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL R&R BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT RESULT IN ANY WAY FROM YOUR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEB SITE OR YOUR RELIANCE ON OR USE OF INFORMATION, SERVICES OR MERCHANDISE PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE WEB SITE, OR THAT RESULT FROM MISTAKES, OMISSIONS, INTERRUPTIONS, DELETION OF FILES, ERRORS, DEFECTS, DELAYS IN OPERATION, OR TRANSMISSION, OR ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE. THIS EXCLUSION ON CONSEQUENTIAL AND INCIDENTAL DAMAGES MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, TO THE EXTENT THAT APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CONSEQUENTIAL AND INCIDENTAL DAMAGES.
Nothing in this web site is to be construed as a recommendation to use any product, process, equipment or formulation in conflict with any third party patents.
YOU AGREE TO DEFEND, INDEMNIFY, AND HOLD R&R HARMLESS FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITIES, COSTS, AND EXPENSES, INCLUDING REASONABLE ATTORNEYS’ FEES, RELATED TO ANY VIOLATION OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BY YOU.
5. This Web site is controlled, maintained, and serviced by R&R within the State of Texas, United States of America. This Web site can be accessed from all 50 states, as well as from other countries around the world. As each of these places has laws that may differ from those of Texas, by accessing this web site both you and R&R agree that the statutes and laws of the State of Texas, without regard to conflicts of laws principles, will apply to all matters relating to the use of this Web site. You and R&R also agree, and hereby submit to, the exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue of the Circuit Court of Travis County, Texas, and the United States District Court for the Western District of Texas with respect to such matters. R&R makes no representation that the information and materials in this Web site are appropriate or available for use in other locations, and access to them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access this Web site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws. You may not use or export the materials in this Web site in violation of U.S. export laws and regulations.
6. Many of the furniture products displayed throughout the pages of this web site are protected by various design patents, given to various manufacturers by the United States. These design patents, which are owned by the individual manufacturer, cover one or more of the ornamental or aesthetic features forming the overall furniture product. Design patents may also be pending in the United States and other countries worldwide which will serve to protect the designs of these furniture products when they issue from the respective country. These furniture designs are exclusive property of the individual manufacturer and may not be copied, modified, or imitated without the prior written permissions. We are certain that you understand that R&R must protect its intellectual property, including patents, trademarks, and copyrights.
7. All remarks, questions, suggestions, ideas, graphics, data or other information communicated to R&R directly through this web site or e-mail will become the exclusive property of R&R, and is, and will be treated as, non confidential and nonproprietary. Without limitation, anything you transmit, submit, or post becomes the exclusive property of R&R, and may be used for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, transmission, publication, broadcast, and posting. Furthermore, R&R is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to this Web site for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing, and marketing products using such information, and R&R will not incur any liability as a result of any similarities to the communicated materials that may appear in its products, business or services.
8. R&R reserves the right, in its sole and exclusive discretion, to revise these terms and conditions at any time. All revisions shall be posted on this page.